2. Lodge Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Over 6 quart Sage, $139.48 An enameled pot will last many years with minimal effort and looks great. We use ours every week in winter for stews and soups. You can sear on the stove and put it right in the oven with no worries.
3. Eve Coupe Cocktail Glass, $11.95 This cocktail glass is an internet hit for good reason. It's beautiful and makes every drink look polished.
4. Personalized Baby Travel Mug, $43.89 A great idea for moms and grandmas - plus you can include up to 4 kids! They've taken the hard work out of your hands and will crop your baby's picture for you!
5. DrybarThe Double Shot Blow-Dryer Brush, $205 I used to hate blowdrying y hair with a brush and blowdryer. Now I can get the blowout look with minimal effort in a matter of minutes. This is well worth every dollar!
6. Magnolia Table, Volume 2: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering / More Mandy's: More Recipes We Love / Half Baked Harvest Every Day: Recipes For Balanced, Flexible, Feel-good Meals: A Cookbook Magnolia Table and HBH are some of my favourite cookbooks! The new HBH is on my list for this year. I flipped through the More Mandy's recently and it's a great collection of recipes.
7. Tondo Round Serving Board Cheese Board Platter, $66.43 / Helms Gold Cheese Knives Set of 3, $19.90 For those who love to host, this big board packs a punch. Include the gold cheese knives for an extra thoughtful gift, or the knives make a great gift for a white elephant.
8. Kristin Ess Hair Soft Waves 1 1/4 Inch Curling Iron, $64.99 The only curling iron I reach for no matter the length of my hair. Soft, beachy waves that are so smooth even on a low heat setting.
9. Big and Little Disc Necklace, $104 , Hera Necklace, $116.00 /Braided Stacking Ring, $39/ Poppy Ring $72.00 / Laurel Ring, $66.00 Made by Mary makes beautiful pieces at an affordable price point. I have several rose gold necklaces and they are still perfect with no tarnishing after many years. These rings are on my list for everyday stacking.
10. Faux Fur Crossover Slippers, $34.50 Cute and cozy slippers are a winter staple.
11. PARAMED Heating Pad XL, $36.95 I have two of these heat pads. One on the couch and one in our bed. The large size cannot be beat and they get really toasty.
12. Aroma Om® COOL MIST DIFFUSER, $98 / Aroma Light Starry Night ELECTRIC DIFFUSER, $42 / Happy Home DIFFUSER BLEND COLLECTION, $48 The starry night diffuser is one of my faves and is only out for a limited time. I have this one in my office and it looks so pretty in the winter months when I start work before sunrise. It has passive diffusion so adds a light moisture and scent throughout the day which is perfect for me. The Aroma Om diffuser is classic and lives on my nightstand. I pump a few drops of Deep Breath on the intermittent setting and haven't had an overnight nosebleed since I started using it.
13. Everlasting Candle, $75 These candles are soo gorgeous and have been on my wishlist for some time! No drips and they ALWAYS look good.
14. SET OF 3 CANDLE ACCESSORIES GOLD, $28.63 Did you know candles should be trimmed to 1/4" for a better burn. I've only made the mistake of blowing out a lit taper candle once - it sprayed wax everywhere. Perfect for those who love their accessories to be functional and beautiful if left out.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you use them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission. I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.